The Nightblades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avid gamer clan, ready to play whenever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» a strange idea
eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm by Kraizer33

» i miss this clan
eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:49 pm by Kraizer33

» artwork and animations
eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 pm by Kraizer33

» FEZ and Indie games
eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» To get a WiiU or not to get a WiiU...
eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» I can't resist the urge to show you all this...
eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm by Kraizer33

» We need to get our Sh*t together guys.
eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:49 am by God of War

» Fuse (stupid title needs 10 characters, idk what else to put)
eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm by Kraizer33

» Fire Emblem: Awakening
eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

eShop - Liberation Maiden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draizen
Admin
Draizen

Honor : 10

eShop - Liberation Maiden Empty
PostSubject: eShop - Liberation Maiden   eShop - Liberation Maiden EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 pm

This is definitely an eShop must-buy in my book.

Publisher: Level-5
Producer: Grasshopper Studios
Designer: Goichi Suda (SUDA51)
Price: $7.99

I know that Suda makes some games that are "Love it or Hate it"... who am I kidding, all his games are like that.
I am also aware that some people aren't willing to risk money on those type of games, but for $8, it's worth a try. I love all of Suda's work, he's just a game developer who's ideas click for me. I just love the games he makes, they're all memorable and Liberation Maiden is no different.

The game started out as part of a collaboration between multiple developers, the project was know as "Guild 01". The developers whom worked on it included; Level-5, Grasshopper Studios, Vivarium Inc., and Nex Entertainment. From each of these studios, were key designers for each of the 4 games. Goichi Suda, Yoshiyuki Hirai, Yoot Saito, and Yasumi Matsuno. The games included; Liberation Maiden, Aero Porter, Crimson Shroud, and Rental Bukiya de Omasse.
Aero Porter and Crimson Shroud are due by the end of this fall, and Rental Bukiya de Omasse is the only one of the collaboration that's yet to be announced for Western Release.

Liberation Maiden is a SHMUP game that is the brain-child of SUDA51. It's the story of a High School Girl, by the name of Shoko Ozora, who became the President of New Japan after her father's assassination. Shoko and her Liberator Mech; Kamui, fight the militaristic nation known as "The Dominion" to regain control of Japan. The game also has a few animated cutscenes created by Animator Studio BONES and has extremely catchy music, especially the first stage and first boss themes. I highly reccomend this if you're looking for a good, affordable game on the eShop without sacrificing any production value.

As a side note, Guild 02 has been recently announced, and Designers announced for the project so far include Keiji Inafune, Kazuya Asano, Takemaru Abiko and Kaz Ayabe.

Here's the eShop Trailer for Liberation Maiden
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KuroSoulWing

eShop - Liberation Maiden
Page 1 of 1