The Nightblades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avid gamer clan, ready to play whenever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» a strange idea
Clan Rebirth. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm by Kraizer33

» i miss this clan
Clan Rebirth. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:49 pm by Kraizer33

» artwork and animations
Clan Rebirth. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 pm by Kraizer33

» FEZ and Indie games
Clan Rebirth. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» To get a WiiU or not to get a WiiU...
Clan Rebirth. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» I can't resist the urge to show you all this...
Clan Rebirth. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm by Kraizer33

» We need to get our Sh*t together guys.
Clan Rebirth. EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:49 am by God of War

» Fuse (stupid title needs 10 characters, idk what else to put)
Clan Rebirth. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm by Kraizer33

» Fire Emblem: Awakening
Clan Rebirth. EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Clan Rebirth.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God of War
Admin
God of War

Honor : 7

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Hey Everyone

I really miss the site and talking to you guys so I was hoping we could start it up again with whoever wants it to start again. If we're going to do this again though I think it'd be a good idea to re-introduce ourselves and explain where we are in life, what games we are playing, what games we want to play, what are our favorite games, or anything else that you might want to tell the group about yourself. I shall begin!!

Well you guys all know me, I'm GoW or God of War and I'm currently living in West Lafayette Indiana studying at Purdue University for my third year. I'm an English major and I'm looking to get a minor in Economy this semester. I be 21 years old (though I'll always be around 17 at heart). I've become a pretty faithful person to God but I'm still the same crazy/happy-go-lucky guy you guys remember.

Favorite Games List: Minecraft, Earthbound, Mother 3, Paper Mario (1 & 2), smash bros (all of em), Super Mario World, LoZ Wind waker, majoras mask, ocarina of time, and twilight princess, Dragon's Dogma, + some other games I probably forgot about but will remember later.

Currently Playing: Battlefield 3 (xbox), Mother 1, Diablo 3, Pokemon Conquest, Devil Survivor 2, and Dragon's Dogma.

Games I wanna play: Assassin's creed 3, Borderlands 2, Luigis mansion 2, Fire emblem 3DS, Resident evil 6, Smash bros 3DS and Wii u (whenever they come out), and watch dogs + some other games I might be forgetting.

Anyways it's good to see you all and I do hope we can bring back this awesome site again Very Happy

-GoW
Back to top Go down
https://thenightblades.forumotion.com

Clan Rebirth.
Page 1 of 1