The Nightblades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avid gamer clan, ready to play whenever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» a strange idea
Clan Rebirth. EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm by Kraizer33

» i miss this clan
Clan Rebirth. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:49 pm by Kraizer33

» artwork and animations
Clan Rebirth. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 pm by Kraizer33

» FEZ and Indie games
Clan Rebirth. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» To get a WiiU or not to get a WiiU...
Clan Rebirth. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» I can't resist the urge to show you all this...
Clan Rebirth. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm by Kraizer33

» We need to get our Sh*t together guys.
Clan Rebirth. EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:49 am by God of War

» Fuse (stupid title needs 10 characters, idk what else to put)
Clan Rebirth. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm by Kraizer33

» Fire Emblem: Awakening
Clan Rebirth. EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Clan Rebirth.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
God of War
Admin
God of War

Honor : 7

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 pm

DISCUSS!!
Back to top Go down
https://thenightblades.forumotion.com
Draizen
Admin
Draizen

Honor : 10

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Well, as tradition states, we must post here and not in the announcement itself. lol

I go be a few names on the interwebz as of late; Draizen, Kuro, etc..., call me any of which you're most comfortable with. I have two youtube channels now, I've laid my old one to rest and started anew as KuroSoulWing. I plan to dabble here and there in animation and jump back into my old hobby of comic making.

I'm 19 currently, and found out that I'm very a-typical when it comes to medical problems (Long story short, I have an extra vertebra in my spine AND a ruptured disc (Which I'm apparently godly with, I shouldn't be able to function anywhere close to how I am now, this ruptured disc is more of a nuisance than anything lol))

Other than that, I'm going to a local college and studying in the fields of Criminal Justice, Sociology and Psychology (I only have CRJ as my major, I'll end up with enough credits with the others to have them as my minors).

As far as gaming goes, I own all three of the major systems that have been released. I'm primarily a PS3/PC gamer however, I need to renew my Gold Live account, and my Wii still gets used when I feel like playing some Brawl. I also have a 3DS and a Playstation Vita (Both of which I bought myself, money from working is always nice). I restarted my saves in both Pokemon Soul Silver and White, the later of which I just tanked through in about a day and a half. XD

Favorite game of ALL TIME: Star Wars Dark Forces (PS1/PC)
Favorite current-gen game: Demon's/Dark Souls (PS3)

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, White & Conquest (DS), Ys: Oath in Felghana (PC), Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard (PS3, older game, campy & cheesy humor, pure amazing)

Looking forward to: Heroes of Ruin (3DS), Kingdom Hearts: DDD (3DS), Persona 4 Arena (PS3), Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (PC)

Here's to a bright future, fellow Nightblades!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KuroSoulWing
BleedLikeAViking

BleedLikeAViking

Honor : 0

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 pm

I think at one time my username was Hammer of Thor (and Link88 before that), but I have long since abandoned that pseudonym in favor of BleedLikeAViking.

At any rate, my name is Travis and I live in the area of Buffalo, NY and I currently attend the University at Buffalo, hereinafter UB. I am going to be entering my sophomore year as a hopeful Environmental Geosciences Major focusing in Ecology and Evolution. As of right now I am currently assisting a PhD student in her research on the Hellbender salamander and hope to continue doing this for the rest of my time at UB. In my spare time I am of course a video gamer, but I am also an outdoor enthusiast, a comic and book reader, a HUGE Buffalo Bills fan, and an avid listener of music. I of course enjoy other things, but those are by far my biggest hobbies.

I find that as time goes on, I am discovering that I have less and less time to play video games anymore, but I make the most out of it when I do play games. Fortunately right now, since it's summer break, I am able to play a lot more.

I own:
-PS3
-Wii
-Gamecube
-Game Boy Pocket
-Game Boy Color
-Game Boy Advance SP
-DS Lite
-3DS
-PC (let us not forget PC Gaming)

I am currently playing:
-Dark Souls (PS3)
-Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 (DS)

I really am looking forward to a bunch of games coming out, but I will probably have to pick and choose which I want to play the most because of how busy I am during actual college semesters.

Feels kind of nice to have this forum back.

Back to top Go down
Kraizer33

Kraizer33

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 pm

I'm Kraizer, i'm 2, looking for a hot gf, im rich and awesome and just learned how to use a camera and Windows 98.

Well, my main alias' on the interwebs has really only been Kraizer along with Krazyninjamaster33 on youtube and Ampster33 waaay back on deviantart. i have risen to 19 full cycles of the seasons. i have departed ways with my tae kwon do career after nearly completing 8 years of high flying kicks, it nearly felt like a piece of my heart was ripped out. if anyone has been keeping track i have created several videos on youtube, most importantly the ones that pertain to my career in animation and the field of study that i now go to college for.

hm...gaming gaming gaming. well i like to rock the call of dutys on my xbox and 360 no scope headshot n00bs...while eating nachos. um, my ps3, 3ds, and pc systems are pretty much the only systems in current use...for facebook, sadly i havent played many interesting games latley. except, i have bought pikmin 2! for wii. yes, that has been consuming some of my time.

im still faithful to NHLPA 93 being my favorite of all time

games i wanna play? let's go with Tales of Xillia (if it comes) AC3, Paper Mario 3ds, and retro city rampage

cheers nightblades
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrazyNinjaMaster33?feature=mhee
Draizen
Admin
Draizen

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Kraizer33 wrote:
games i wanna play? let's go with Tales of Xillia (if it comes)s

It was announced for localisation just like a week ago, it not a matter of "if" but "when". Cool
Back to top Go down
God of War
Admin
God of War

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm seriously tempted to just get a ps3 for that game. It looks sooo good! Did you guys play graces?
Back to top Go down
Draizen
Admin
Draizen

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Still need to beat it.. .
Back to top Go down
Kraizer33

Kraizer33

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 pm

beat it, looking to beat it again

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrazyNinjaMaster33?feature=mhee
God of War
Admin
God of War

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 am

I can see we have a few members who haven't posted their profile info yet. If you're uncomfortable with it it's ok, but if you could just write a short introduction to who you are and everything it wouldn't be so bad. I just like our members to know each other well enough so we can feel more comfortable to talk about our opinions, ideas, favorites, etc. and through that become closer as fellow comrades in gaming.

This goes to all members in the clan, even the ones who were part of the original NB in the past.
Back to top Go down
Astro-M2

Astro-M2

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:36 am

As GoW's last post cites I'll go ahead and add my two bits as well.
As I stated in my return post I joined the military right out of highschool and now I'm attending a University in the South of the United States. I love being a soldier, and haven't been able to game until this week. I have picked up right where I left off. Halo 4 is sick as hell. SAW gunner all the way.
Not too much time to game in college, but I'll find a way. Just glad to have found you guys again.
Nightblades will never die.
-Astro
Back to top Go down
God of War
Admin
God of War

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Wow Astro that's amazing! I hope life in the military has done you well! Thanks for coming back to us as well! Hopefully we can still talk and mess around like the old days, but yeah Nightblades will never die.
Back to top Go down
Astro-M2

Astro-M2

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:49 am

Haha! yep, Been wanting to for a while. Life sucks without technology. Next semester, senes my grades are up, I'll have my 360 and Wii up here. You would be amazed how many army guys play Halo and CoD. as well as Melee. Just like the old days.
Thanks GoW. It's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Rebirth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Rebirth.   Clan Rebirth. Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Rebirth.
Page 1 of 1