The Nightblades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avid gamer clan, ready to play whenever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» a strange idea
Gaming promises...that never happened EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm by Kraizer33

» i miss this clan
Gaming promises...that never happened EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:49 pm by Kraizer33

» artwork and animations
Gaming promises...that never happened EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 pm by Kraizer33

» FEZ and Indie games
Gaming promises...that never happened EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» To get a WiiU or not to get a WiiU...
Gaming promises...that never happened EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» I can't resist the urge to show you all this...
Gaming promises...that never happened EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm by Kraizer33

» We need to get our Sh*t together guys.
Gaming promises...that never happened EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:49 am by God of War

» Fuse (stupid title needs 10 characters, idk what else to put)
Gaming promises...that never happened EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm by Kraizer33

» Fire Emblem: Awakening
Gaming promises...that never happened EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gaming promises...that never happened

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraizer33

Kraizer33

Honor : 0

Gaming promises...that never happened Empty
PostSubject: Gaming promises...that never happened   Gaming promises...that never happened EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:07 pm

what's the greatest feature or add on to a game or console that you've ever heard that hasn't happened or been fulfilled. What company promised you something awesome that was in the end never given to you. i don't want to think of full games in general but more like bits and pieces that got us excited yet never happened. like Mew in the original pokemon Red and Blue games. Nintendo promised a promotion that was give Mew to players WITHOUT needing cheats, at least in the US. i have never heard of any actual event that took place ever since the games release. please correct me if i am wrong that something did happen. i once did search high and low and came up with nothing.

unfortunately this is the only story i can share but i just know in years past some companies came up with elaborate ideas for their systems and never really saw those through

if this is a dumb topic just slap me right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrazyNinjaMaster33?feature=mhee

Gaming promises...that never happened
Page 1 of 1