The Nightblades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avid gamer clan, ready to play whenever.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» a strange idea
starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 pm by Kraizer33

» i miss this clan
starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:49 pm by Kraizer33

» artwork and animations
starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:01 pm by Kraizer33

» FEZ and Indie games
starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» To get a WiiU or not to get a WiiU...
starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:04 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

» I can't resist the urge to show you all this...
starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm by Kraizer33

» We need to get our Sh*t together guys.
starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:49 am by God of War

» Fuse (stupid title needs 10 characters, idk what else to put)
starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm by Kraizer33

» Fire Emblem: Awakening
starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm by DemOnicxFEAR

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraizer33

Kraizer33

Honor : 0

starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  Empty
PostSubject: starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall    starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 pm

and here's my reason why. most games stores don't usually have what im looking for. usually people keep all of their "good" games and trade in ones they dont want. if a store does have what im looking for the price is usually jacked up to a very high amount. lately whenever i go to the stores all i find on the shelves are all the "bad" games people just dont want anymore.

if you're a used game hunter like me and you find one of these rare good deals. consider yourself lucky

guess ill just have to start shopping on amazon...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KrazyNinjaMaster33?feature=mhee
The Wartooth

Honor : 4

PostSubject: Re: starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall    starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Amazon ain't that bad of a place to shop for stuff. I usually buy books and cds cheap off of it. I also bought my Windwaker off of it and it works fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Kraizer33

Kraizer33

PostSubject: Re: starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall    starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 pm

it's not that im worried about who im buying from. it's just nicer to see what im looking for right inside a store, buy it up front and not have to wait for anything. i guess i just dont want standard shopping to be replaced by online
Back to top Go down
God of War
Admin
God of War

Honor : 7

PostSubject: Re: starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall    starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 am

I almost always never buy used games but I can see where you're coming from Kraizer. I'm also used to buying stuff off amazon like wartooth and have no qualms looking stuff up online rather than in an actual store. Is there any particular reason you don't like online shopping krazy?
Back to top Go down
https://thenightblades.forumotion.com
Kraizer33

Kraizer33

PostSubject: Re: starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall    starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:14 pm

it's not i DON'T like it. ive bought a couple games in the past. it's the shipping wait that gets me. i just recently bought a toy and i guess because of international shipping rates i gotta wait about a month for it. and if i want like a day or 2 shipping that will make the cost extra. i get those urges to buy a bunch of old games and play them on the systems they were meant for gow, or just stuff i never got to play.

but anyway my preferred method would be to just drive 2 minutes around the corner, get what i want, and play it that day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Wartooth

PostSubject: Re: starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall    starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 pm

I guess more people are now goin to have to think about this. With rumors and now patents out there, future generations of consoles may not support used games anymore. Kinda a weird thing to think about, but with so many places now selling used games, one can't help, but wonder what will happen if this market may suffer or may even be nonexistant in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kraizer33

Kraizer33

PostSubject: Re: starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall    starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:40 pm

yea brem this was waaaaaaaaaay before the patent was eve considered. i guess i may have to reconsider my opinion
Back to top Go down
The Wartooth

PostSubject: Re: starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall    starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm

A lot of people may have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall    starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall  Empty

Back to top Go down

starting to think used games arent the greatest thing afterall
Page 1 of 1